Happy Wednesday! Last week wasn’t so busy and I actually had the time to meet a few of my friends again. I had a few days off work and it gave me the time to properly enjoy Spring and do the things I love most – writing and reading, for example. Let’s round-up the highlights of last week…
01. One of my favourite TV shows, Orphan Black, is finally back with a new season! Season 4 started a few weeks ago and I’ve been loving it as much as the previous seasons so far. I will try to explain the storyline briefly: Sarah Manning, a British fraud, witnesses the suicide of a woman called Beth Childs who appears to be her doppelgänger. After Beth’s death, Sarah takes on Beth’s identity and occupation as police detective. Sarah discovers that she is a clone and has sister clones as well. The plot line revolves around Sarah and her sisters, trying to discover their origin and avoid being captured by a sinister movement who tries to hunt them down.
02. It’s peony season! Peonies are my absolute favourite flowers, next to ranunculuses and dahlias. As the beauty of peonies is fleeting (only from late April to June), I try to collect as many bouquets as I can. What are your favourite flowers?
03. I have done a bit of online shopping recently, and I am excited to show you my essential pieces for this summer. The weather has quickly turned over from freezing to 20°C and I wasn’t really prepared for summer yet! I might film a haul or shoot an outfit post as soon as I receive the items. In the meantime, I keep on browsing’ online…
04. As I have ignored the skin care side of my blog a bit, I have been on the lookout for new products to try ever since. I might as well start a new series, that will explain all the basics of skin care, starting with how to properly cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. Let me know in the comments what your favourite skin care product is and I might try it out!
05. I haven’t posted any recipes or proper food articles yet, but I think it might be time to do so. I have been trying out healthy recipes lately and I actually enjoy it a lot! Green smoothies are such a great way to start your day. Stay tuned by signing up to my newsletter in the sidebar, everyone!
Tomorrow night I will be watching the second semi finals of the Eurovision Song Contest and tweeting live at the same time! I am thrilled that the Netherlands passed the first semi finals. Let’s hope we win, I have my fingers crossed!
Do you have anything planned for this week?