Happy Wednesday! I have decided to start a new series, called ”Five Things”. In each post, I will be talking about five good things happening to me (or around me) at the moment. Are you curious to see what I’ve been doing lately?
01. I’m so happy to say that the cherry blossom tree next to my home is finally in bloom! For me, it’s always a sign that Spring is finally here. It usually starts to bloom each year around mid April, but unfortunately only very briefly. I reckon it will stay like this for only three weeks until it starts to lose its leaves – better enjoy it now!
02. One YouTube channel I’ve been watching lots of lately is the one by the British Vogue. I’m probably super late about this, but I love to take a peek inside of the wardrobes of Camille Rowe and Caroline De Maigret. Most of the celebrities featured on this channel are incredibly talented and effortlessly chic. There’s also a brilliant series with Alexa Chung by them on how to become successful within the fashion industry, that I love.
03. I finally got around to paint my bedroom walls white last week, with the help of a friend. Who knew that one lick of paint could make such a difference? My bedroom looks much bigger, more organized and I’m ready to do more interior posts now!
04. In addition to the previous point, I ordered a few lovely decor items for my walls. Some of them include a strap mirror by HAY, black magazine shelves and Fotografiska posters. Make sure to follow me on Instagram in the meantime to keep up with my new decor!
05. I’m starting to film new videos this weekend as I haven’t filmed anything new so far yet – any recommendations? I was thinking about doing a few beauty related videos (skin care, …) perhaps. Hmm, decisions!
What are you all up to this week?
PS: Don’t forget to enter my current giveaway!